Tuesday, May 31, 2011

36 Weeks

How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +24
Inches gained: +8.5
Maternity clothes? My options are pretty limited
Sleep: Good if I manage to stay off my back.
How I'm feeling: Good, just uncomfortable now and then. Doing great.
Best moment this week: Other people having fun feeling Des move
Movement: He beats me up!
Food cravings: Chocolate, fruit
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, canned corn
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None. Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? Very out.
What I miss: Moving comfortably, easy dressing
What I am looking forward to: Getting my hospital bag packed, meeting my littlest man.
Milestones: Less than one month to go!!


For Sadie :) A comparison between 36 weeks pregnant with Orion (left) and Desmond (right). People keep telling me I don't look as big this time but my belly is definitely sticking further out this time! I think maybe I was just rounder with O and this time I'm pointy :P Also I don't weigh as much so that probably helps.

Post a Comment