Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Makin' Money

Oh yes, today I made money with a coupon! 3 whole cents. I am super excited.

I had a $1 off coupon for Ivory soap, and the cheapest package they had was a 3-pack for 97 cents. I didn't know if the coupon would work since it was worth more than the purchase, but it went through! -$1 off the end of my bill. So... free soap!

...ok, so I know that with tax and everything I didn't really make money, but hey, I'll take it!

___

I was thinking about just posting stuff like this on my long...very long-neglected Wallet Moth blog, but I was thinking it might be nice for you to read about something other than babies once in a while. Thoughts??

2 comments:

Michelle P said...

No need for a seperate blog...I think it all goes hand in hand. After all, when you have a growing family and are a stay home mom, saving money is a huge priority! Keep the money saving fun coming :)

Unknown said...

I'll read it no matter where it is.

You're nearly ready to pop!