Tuesday, June 7, 2011

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +24 (I am shocked I haven't gained more)
Inches gained: +8.5
Maternity clothes? Yes. Got a couple new tank tops so I have something to wear... if you haven't been to Gabriel Brothers you need to go! I got new shirts for less than I got them used at Once Upon a Child! Best store ever.
Sleep: Waking up more often, sore back if I sleep wrong.
How I'm feeling: Nauseous all day today... great other than that.
Best moment this week: Finding out Desmond is HEAD DOWN!
Movement: He hurts me most of the time when he moves :/
Food cravings: Chocolate, fruit
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, canned corn
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None. Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? Very out.
What I miss: Moving and sleeping comfortably, easy dressing
What I am looking forward to: Having my baby!
Milestones: FULL TERM!

We got Desmond's bed set up in our room and I have the hospital bag packed. Kinda hoping he waits to come at least til next weekend so it's after VBS, my prenatal massage, and our anniversary next week!

I think he may have dropped. My belly feels lower and looks smaller (compare to last week).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yup! Looks like Des dropped! Won't be long now, although Andy dropped 3 months early, but he was an XXL baby! (lol)

Interesting the baby is a "watermelon"...