Tuesday, June 28, 2011

40 Weeks

How far along? 40 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +29
Inches gained: +9.5
Maternity clothes? Of course
Sleep: Mostly good!
How I'm feeling: Finally pretty uncomfortable. I think my body's getting ready.
Best moment this week: Not being forced to schedule an induction?
Movement: Yep, still an active boy. And hurting me again :P
Food cravings: Chocolate, fruit, fast food. Earlier this week I smelled watermelon being cut upstairs... there's not even an air vent near where I was sitting... then of course I needed watermelon.
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, canned corn
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Bloody show today- O was born two days after that last time so we'll see!
Belly Button in or out? Very nearly flat
What I miss: Comfort!
What I am looking forward to: Having my baby!!!
Milestones: Today is my due date!

Yesterday I had a Non-Stress Test (NST), which is just having a couple monitors strapped on my belly for like half an hour. Everything looked good.

Also had a regular weekly appointment- no changes from last week (still 1cm, 50% and high). They did a 2 second ultrasound just to check his position- still head down! They asked if I wanted to be induced and were totally supportive of my wanting to wait at least a week which was a relief! I have another NST at the end of the week and an appointment Tuesday if I make it that long. We shall see...
Post a Comment