Tuesday, June 28, 2011

40 Weeks

How far along? 40 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +29
Inches gained: +9.5
Maternity clothes? Of course
Sleep: Mostly good!
How I'm feeling: Finally pretty uncomfortable. I think my body's getting ready.
Best moment this week: Not being forced to schedule an induction?
Movement: Yep, still an active boy. And hurting me again :P
Food cravings: Chocolate, fruit, fast food. Earlier this week I smelled watermelon being cut upstairs... there's not even an air vent near where I was sitting... then of course I needed watermelon.
Food aversions: Chicken tortilla soup, canned corn
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Bloody show today- O was born two days after that last time so we'll see!
Belly Button in or out? Very nearly flat
What I miss: Comfort!
What I am looking forward to: Having my baby!!!
Milestones: Today is my due date!

Yesterday I had a Non-Stress Test (NST), which is just having a couple monitors strapped on my belly for like half an hour. Everything looked good.

Also had a regular weekly appointment- no changes from last week (still 1cm, 50% and high). They did a 2 second ultrasound just to check his position- still head down! They asked if I wanted to be induced and were totally supportive of my wanting to wait at least a week which was a relief! I have another NST at the end of the week and an appointment Tuesday if I make it that long. We shall see...

2 comments:

Sadie VK said...

You look great!! So glad your body is doing something. Can't wait to see that little guy!!!

Katie said...

so close now! hope all is well, and i'll be sure to check back in to the blog often :-)