Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween


Andrew and Kayla threw a pumpkin carving party last night and we had a great time! Nathan carved a film noir detective. Because he's Nathan and has skillz.


And I carved a spider... in honor of my spider killing spree... which I will post about another time.


Cheese ball bat!


Tonight was our church's Fall Family Festival, but before we went we ran up to Chipotle for $2 burritos! We just had to dress as something farm related... Nathan was a classy cow (I didn't take a picture, which I'm bummed about), I was a pig, Des was a dog (B-I-N-G-O), and O was the farmer. So 4 burritos for $8!

Orion has a monkey costume that he was going to wear to the festival, but he doesn't like it and he was already all farmery, so we went with it ;) He also kind of looked like a puppet because he had a balloon on each wrist :P

And Desy was the cutest puppy ever :)

2 comments:

Wendy Min said...

Wow! Nathan really has some mad skills! I love the farm family! ...but please do not tell me that Chipotle was having this deal all over the US. I will kick myself all week if we missed it!

Unknown said...

Coolness! Thanks for the photos!