Monday, October 3, 2011

I think I can, I think I can

I need to write a little update about my running/weight loss. Running is going alright... I ran two miles today for the second time! It was super hard, but I did it. I registered for the Germantown 5K on October 15, so I need to keep pushing myself like crazy so I can run the whole thing!!

Weight loss... boooo... not going so awesome. According to my scale a minute ago I have lost less than a pound in over a month. :( Nathan and I aren't eating desserts for a couple weeks, so I was/am hoping that (combined with running) will help... that's got to be a lot of calories I'm saving (we... eat a lot of desserts).

Here are the stats:

Current weight: 131.6
Goal weight: 120
Weight lost this week(s): ?
Total weight lost: 0.8
Pounds left 'til goal: 11.6

Meh. Hopefully it starts coming off soon...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there! Hang in there with the weight loss stuff. Sometimes it takes a little longer to see results. Just keep doing the good stuff you're doing :)