Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pumpkin Patch


As part of our Hallogivingmas festivities in Elkhart, IN this weekend, we visited a pumpkin patch and corn maze! It was fun but SO HOT! Not expecting that! But we defeated the corn maze and had fun looking at pumpkins- Orion even picked out a little one of his own :)

Big brother on the bumpy pumpkins. He thought they were great for sitting and climbing.


Little brother's first Halloween/Hallogivingmas! He was so good on our trip... but I lost a paci there, I believe a minute before I took this picture :/


Kisses! So cute :D

Orion driving a tractor! You bet he loved this :) Maybe he'll be a farmer when he grows up...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness. I just love baby Des! Dunno what it is about him, but he is just too precious!! O is too ;) but you know what I mean.. I just love that bebe! Looks like you have a fun day at the pumpkin patch :) But hot + pumpkin patch = not fun. Lol.. O looks like he liked the tractor :)