Monday, April 9, 2012

Ouch!


Orion hurt his knee today! I think he just stepped wrong off of one of those big cardboard building blocks. He cried any time he put pressure on it and it started swelling, so we went to the ER because we thought it might be dislocated.

Thankfully nothing is broken or dislocated! He got his very first x-ray, and the nurses and staff were all so nice.

Poor little guy is definitely hurting though... he can't really walk and even cries sometimes if he moves his leg wrong. He is usually the on-the-go-all-the-time type, so it's going to be a frustrating recovery for him. We're going to be watching movies and playing with the Kindle Fire a whole lot. I hope he recovers quickly!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Poor little o! Oh no! God love him!! Hope he gets better soon! Making a 2 year old sit is hard work! ;)

Unknown said...

Makes me sad and I wish I could help entertain him and cuddle him too. Hope he recovers very quickly!