Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wedding Bells

September 2, 2012, my sister in law, Rachel, married Jake Gonzales. It was really beautiful and perfect for Jake and Rachel.  Despite an 86% chance of rain, God heard our prayers and we barely saw a sprinkle.

I had the honor of being their photographer (along with my sister in law, Emiley), and I has SO much fun!  It was such a joy to be a part of their big day and capture all the special moments.  Here are some of my favorites.  You can view the rest on our Shutterfly Share Page.

























 


I also made the cake :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

RACHEL!!!!! Oh my word!!!!! Those turned out gorgeous!!!! You have a nack for photography, that's for sure!!!! They are simply beautiful beautiful!!! Helps when you have gorgeous people in the pic, too ;) And how did I miss the 1000 pic post from your vacation?! Wow! That took a long time to read, let alone write! How fun for you two! (sure don't know how I missed that) haha.. You seriously need to tell me again what your camera is.. and what editing software you use.. oh, and the pic of the groomsmen with the purple socks is seriously awesome. lol.. You may have to take pics of my kiddos here soon ;) Hope you're feeling back up to par today! Love you girl!