Thursday, September 12, 2013

Photo Memories


While the circumstances of our visit to Napoleon are sad, and the last few days have been very difficult and exhausting, I'm so glad to have had this time with my family. I got to spend time with extended family whom I rarely see, and mostly time with my parents and brothers. Parts of the week were even good. We just got home from the funeral, and I'm ready to hibernate for a few days.

I got to help my dad compile pictures of my grandpa for the slideshow and photo board. It was a big project, but we had a lot of fun digging up buried treasure.  Above is a photo of my grandpa, on the left, with his sister, Norma.

Grandma and Grandpa. Look how tiny she was!!

I LOVE this beach picture of Grandpa and Grandma, and my great aunt and uncle, Sharon and Kent.

Dad and I entitled this one "Hunk Casey"

Grandpa with his lunch pail

Grandpa serving in the Korean War

My dad, Aunt Deb, and Aunt Dee


 While we were looking for pictures of Grandpa, we also came across a number of other gems that just couldn't languish in a box any longer, so we scanned them. I've included those as well as a couple from my parents' computer.

 Mom's family (sans Uncle Bill)! Grandpa and Grandma Guilford, Uncle Jim, and Mom



My brother Ben and me

Ben and me in the red wagon

Ben, Andy, and me

My dad and me at the Italian Happening car show

Andy and me playing with our cousins, Tim, Todd, and Tara

Mom, Dad, me, and Ben

Ben and I playing in folding chair tents


Ben and me meeting baby Andy

...I'm ADORABLE.

No comments: