Monday, January 6, 2014

Baby #3: 20 Weeks!


We're at the half-way mark! The beginning of this pregnancy seemed to go slowly, but now I can't believe I'm 20 weeks already! I'm feeling great, happy to be showing for real (not in the awkward "is she pregnant or fat?" stage), and so excited for our anatomy ultrasound on Thursday! I'm really looking forward to finding out the baby's gender so we can pick out a name (we usually wait to discuss it til we find out) and get any gear or clothing we need. This part of pregnancy is extra fun because I'm past the icky-sicky part and not yet to the uncomfortable part, so I just get to enjoy the good stuff! I know I'm very fortunate to have such easy, healthy pregnancies. :) I hope the report at the ultrasound is all healthy and good, and that I don't have placenta previa this time!

I haven't done these updates much this go-round, so here ya go! Banana baby!


How far along? 20 weeks today
Total weight gain/loss: +8?
Maternity clothes? Yes. I finally pulled out my box of maternity clothes yesterday and packed up my non-maternity pants. There's no way those are fitting ;)
Sleep: Fine
How I'm feeling:
Really good! Occasional sciatic nerve pain, ligament pain or muscle pull in my belly.
Best moment this week: LOTS of movement one morning this week, someone finding out I'm pregnant just by seeing me, reaching the 20 week mark, pulling out maternity clothes.
Movement: Every day here and there. Getting stronger :)
Food cravings: Nothing specific, but I'm in another constantly hungry phase.
Food aversions: Varies... tortellini, not sure what else.
Gender: ??? We find out Thursday!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Not having to heat up lunch meat? That's kind of annoying, but no biggie.
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound Thursday! Deciding on a name, more consistent movement.

Milestones: Half way to meeting Baby!
 

So, what say ye, masses? Boy or girl?

No comments: