Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Baby #3: 27 Weeks


How far along? 27 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: +16ish
Maternity clothes? Yep, not much else fits!
Sleep: Fine
How I'm feeling: Really good! Occasional heartburn, sciatic pain, or random ache.
Best moment this week: Feeling her move so much and so strong :)
Movement: Tons! She's super active throughout the day.
Food cravings: Varies. Fruit, chocolate/ice cream, blueberry baked goods
Food aversions: Still tortellini
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: None :) Occasional Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? In/flat... don't think it will pop this time because of my umbilical hernia scar.
What I miss: No complaints.
What I am looking forward to: Getting glucose tolerance test results (fingers crossed!), being able to feel her position more clearly.
Milestones: Third trimester! Wow!!






I'm continuing to feel great with this pregnancy! I've even continued to go to my regular fitness classes at the YMCA including Kickboxing and Boot Camp. I have to make some modifications and sometimes take a little extra time to catch my breath, but I'm surprised how much I can still do with no trouble! I'm going to keep it up as long as possible... I'm feeling really good about continuing for a good long while! I'm very thankful for a healthy pregnancy and am enjoying it so much :)

No comments: