Friday, March 7, 2014

Baby #3: 28 Weeks

I wanted to do a quick mini post about this week. I felt Cecelia get the hiccups for the first time this week! It's such a cool feeling and an awesome reminder that there's a tiny little person in there who's probably annoyed because hiccups are always irritating! I've also been able to feel what position her body is in much of the time, as well as feel her individual feet. LOVE.

I have been super tired all week. I never really experienced any exhaustion with my other pregnancies, but I'm sure getting hit with it this time! I hope this is a phase that passes quickly!

Cecelia is the length of an eggplant this week :)



OK, I'm not usually a fan of "selfies" unless someone else is in the picture with me, but here I am (in one of the maternity workout shirts my mom got me!) on my way out to the YMCA one morning last week. I never thought I'd say it, but exercise is a great way to start the day! ...except this week, when it just makes me feel like taking a nap ;)

We're hoping to get out later this afternoon after Nathan finishes writing his final paper to enjoy the beautiful weather. The boys are outside helping their grandparents wash their cars right now, but I'm hoping to maybe take a walk at a park or something. I need some sunshine to wake me up!

No comments: