Sunday, July 31, 2016

9 weeks: baby #4


How far along? 9 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 0 
Maternity clothes? Yep, I already had to break out the maternity pants. I can barely squeeze into my jeans and my shorts don't fit at all. Welcome to pregnancy #4.
Sleep: Great
How I'm feeling: Good! My stomach is occasionally touchy, but no general nausea or discomfort! 
Best moment this week: Seeing a healthy baby on the ultrasound and sharing the good news
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: So far I've craved frozen pizza, KFC, and Goodfella's pizza. I've never had this many cravings.
Food aversions: None, but smells are really bothering me
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: None. 
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Salami, brushing my teeth without gagging
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender, feeling Baby move, baby bump
Milestones: Hearing a healthy heartbeat! 

No comments: