Monday, July 4, 2016

Desy's 5th birthday!


My Desy Doodle Bug turned FIVE! He's getting so grown up even though he's a tiny little dude. He's so handsome.

Here are the stats:
Weight: 37 lbs 3.2 oz (24%)
Height: 3'5" (15%)
BMI: 15.56 (55%)


If I could pick two words to describe Desy they would be silly and sensitive. He loves to be goofy and make people laugh. He's very emotional and sensitive in every way, whether it's to how he's feeling himself or how someone else is feeling. I think he's going to be someone who likes to make people feel good :) He loves pretend play (playing house, playacting with toys, etc.) and likes to be "the dad" or "the baby." Desy is SUCH a Mama's boy and hates it when I leave. Many nights he throws a fit when I try to leave the room because he doesn't want me to go. His life would be complete if only I would move my bed into his room...


Desy's Ra (Grandma Robin) wanted to take him to the pool on his birthday, so we had fun swimming at the Farmersville pool. I'm hoping to get the boys into swimming lessons this summer, so I hope that works out. They all love the water!


We also let Desy pick where to go out for lunch (Wendy's). Desy is a great eater and isn't very picky. There are some things he doesn't like, but he's usually willing to try things and has a great variety of foods he likes. When I order him a cheeseburger he just eats whatever comes on it! Wow!


Des is very into Minions... he's such a silly boy himself that he just loves the crazy, funny minions. We had a picnic with the "young at heart" group from church in our yard on Desy's birthday, so we had everyone sing to him. It was fun for everyone and Desy thought the whole party was to celebrate his birthday ;)


What's your name? Desy
What day is your birthday? June 30th
How old are you? 5
What's your favorite color? Green
Favorite number?D
Favorite letter? R
Favorite shape? Heart
Favorite food? Macaroni and cheese
Favorite candy? Cookies
Favorite game? Cartoona
Favorite movie? Zootopia
Favorite TV show? Creative Galaxy
Favorite book: the bunny book
What do you want to be when you grow up? A police officer
What is your Daddy's job? To build stuff
What is Mama's job? To teach us school
Favorite place to go? Kroger
Favorite restaurant? Chick Fil A
Favorite animal? Koala
Do have brothers or sisters? Yes. Orion and Cece.
Any pets? A cat and Tilda and mice
Favorite song? The birthday song 
Favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate
Who is your best friend? Gwen
Favorite cereal? Chex
Favorite thing to do outside? Play
Favorite drink? Lemonade
What toys do you like to take to bed with you? Violet, my bear, and my seahorse
What's your favorite holiday? Fall
What are you good at? Disney Infinity
Who is the coolest person ever? Joran
Favorite toy? My minion
What makes you happy? My minion
What makes you sad? When Orion hits me and hurts me and I cry
What are you scared of? The dark
What's your super power? I don't have a super power!

No comments: