Sunday, August 21, 2016

12 weeks: baby #4



How far along? 12 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +2 lbs
Maternity clothes? All pants, most shirts
Sleep: Great, usually getting up once per night
How I'm feeling: Really good! Sleepy, occasional ligament pain
Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heartbeat on Doppler
Movement: I think so! I think I starting feeling movement in the middle of last week. It's kind of early, but I'm pretty sure!
Food cravings: I can't think of any from this week
Food aversions: None
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Brushing my teeth without gagging
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender, feeling Baby move strongly
Milestones: Last week of the first trimester!


The ultrasound says it's not twins, people.

No comments: