Saturday, September 3, 2016

Baby #4: 14 weeks


How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3ish lbs
Maternity clothes? All pants, most shirts
Sleep: Great, usually getting up once per night
How I'm feeling: Really good! Sleepy, occasional ligament pain, slightly touchy stomach
Best moment this week: Some people I haven't seen all summer finding out I'm pregnant when they saw me.
Movement: A little bit I think?
Food cravings: Fast food, chocolate
Food aversions: None
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Brushing my teeth without gagging
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender, feeling Baby move strongly
Milestones: Baby has hair on its body :)



I did have one day at the beginning of the week when I felt AWFUL all day. I think my blood pressure was super low and I almost passed out. That's all normal pregnancy stuff, but it was a rough day!! I've felt perfectly fine since then!

I had my blood drawn yesterday for all the standard tests (the kids got to watch and were fascinated), so hopefully all looks A-OK! My next midwife appointment is in a couple weeks.


No comments: