Sunday, September 11, 2016

Baby #4: 15 weeks


How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +4ish lbs
Maternity clothes? All pants, most shirts
Sleep: Good, usually getting up once per night. Having trouble getting back to sleep sometimes.
How I'm feeling: Really good! Sleepy, ligament pain, slightly touchy stomach
Best moment this week: Having lots of support during a difficult time (post coming soon), getting a hair cut.
Movement: A little bit I think?
Food cravings: Fast food, chocolate
Food aversions: Peanut butter?
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Brushing my teeth without gagging
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender, feeling Baby move strongly
Milestones: Baby is 5 inches long!


I started exercising at the Y again this week! I'm hoping that will help me feel better at the end of my pregnancy!


I finally got my hair cut this week :)


No comments: