Sunday, October 16, 2016

Baby #4: 20 weeks


How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +6-9? Haha it's so inconsistent.
Maternity clothes? Yep! Finally put them in my drawers so I'm not living out of a box!
Sleep: Good, not the best
How I'm feeling: Great! Just sciatic pain sometimes. Tired.
Best moment this week: Hallogivingmas!
Movement: Yes, but not consistently yet.
Food cravings: Various fast food (ones I've wanted a lot are KFC, Arby's, and Taco Bell).
Food aversions: None
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Brushing my teeth without gagging (it has finally gotten a bit better).
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender THURSDAY!!, consistent movement.
Milestones: Half way done cookin' already!



Our anatomy ultrasound is in four days!! What do you think... boy or girl?


No comments: