Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Baby #4: week 21... It's a GIRL!


How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +8ish
Maternity clothes? Yep! 
Sleep: Good
How I'm feeling: Great! Just sciatic pain sometimes. Tired.
Best moment this week: Our ultrasound!
Movement: Yes, a little more. My placenta is transverse so I might feel a little less movement than my other pregnancies.
Food cravings: Various fast food (ones I've wanted a lot are KFC, Arby's, and Taco Bell).
Food aversions: None
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In/flat
What I miss: Balanced hormones (these girls do a number on me).
What I am looking forward to: Feeling stronger movement, choosing a name.
Milestones: Baby has dreams and consistent sleep patterns!




Our anatomy scan revealed a healthy, active baby girl! We had a wonderful tech who explained what we were seeing in detail and assured us that she is developing perfectly and that she is 100% for sure a girl. We even got a video of the ultrasound to take home and share with our family!

We revealed the news to the kids by giving them pink cake pops. Their reaction was amazing, especially Orion (he really wanted the baby to be a girl and was so excited!). Our family and friends were all thrilled as well. We were admittedly hoping for a girl, so we are overjoyed and relieved that she is healthy (and that bedroom arrangements won't be complicated ;).

We've been tossing around names, but it's hard to agree and decide! We have it narrowed down to about four first names, but we also have to consider middle names so it's a lot to think about! I guess we have time :)


Look at this beautiful girl! She's definitely one of ours ;)


Sucking her thumb!


No comments: