Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Baby #4: 28 weeks


How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +16
Maternity clothes? Oh yes! A lot of my shirts are getting too short.
Sleep: Good
How I'm feeling: Great! Actually, better this last week then I had been for a while. Just sciatic pain and heartburn sometimes. Tired.
Best moment this week: Buying some pretty and comfy new clothes
Movement: She is getting strong!! I can see her kicks from the outside. She actually hurt me once.
Food cravings: Various fast food (ones I've wanted a lot are KFC, Arby's, and Taco Bell), pop, junk food.
Food aversions: None
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: None. I've had Braxton Hicks contractions more and more.
Belly Button in or out? Out/flat
What I miss: Balanced hormones (these girls do a number on me).
What I am looking forward to: Our house being finished, moving (January?!).
Milestones: I requested registration paperwork from our birth center.



No comments: