Monday, December 5, 2016

Baby #4: 27 weeks


How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +16
Maternity clothes? Oh yes!
Sleep: Good
How I'm feeling: Great! Just sciatic pain and heartburn sometimes. Tired.
Best moment this week: Getting our Christmas tree :)
Movement: She is getting strong!! I can see her kicks from the outside.
Food cravings: Various fast food (ones I've wanted a lot are KFC, Arby's, and Taco Bell), pop, junk food.
Food aversions: None
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: None. I've had Braxton Hicks contractions throughout this whole pregnancy.
Belly Button in or out? Out/flat
What I miss: Balanced hormones (these girls do a number on me).
What I am looking forward to: Our house being finished, moving (January).
Milestones: Beginning the third trimester (!?!?). Hazel weighs over 2 lbs! Looks more like 10 to me...




No comments: