Saturday, December 24, 2016

Baby #4: 30 weeks


How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +20
Maternity clothes? Yes, my selection has become quite limited.
Sleep: Good
How I'm feeling: Great! Just sciatic pain and heartburn sometimes. Tired. I'm happy to feel better than I did a month ago- I had a rough couple weeks and thought I might be doomed to feel that way til the end! I'm back to feeling really good :)
Best moment this week: Feeling Hazel get the hiccups for the first time.
Movement: Crazy ninja baby
Food cravings: Various fast food (ones I've wanted a lot are KFC, Arby's, and Taco Bell), pop, junk food.
Food aversions: None
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: None. I've had Braxton Hicks contractions more and more.
Belly Button in or out? Out/flat
What I miss: Easy movement
What I am looking forward to: Our house being finished, moving. Kinda looking forward to childbirth, actually.
Milestones: 3/4 of the way done! I can't believe it!!



No comments: