Monday, January 9, 2017

Baby #4: 31 weeks


How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +22
Maternity clothes? Yes, running out of things that fit
Sleep: Good
How I'm feeling: Great! Just sciatic pain and heartburn sometimes. Tired. Definitely feeling big these days.
Best moment this week: Spending Christmas and New Year's with family and friends!
Movement: Crazy ninja baby. She has officially started to hurt me.
Food cravings: Various fast food (ones I've wanted a lot are KFC, Arby's, and Taco Bell), pop, junk food.
Food aversions: None
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: None. Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? Out/flat
What I miss: Easy movement
What I am looking forward to: Our house being finished, moving 
Milestones: Hazel weighs around 4 lbs! I've started getting "you look like you're ready to deliver any day!" from multiple people. Two months to go!



No comments: