Sunday, January 15, 2017

Baby #4: 33 weeks


How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +23
Maternity clothes? Yes, running out of things that fit
Sleep: Not great this week! I'm waking up a lot and having to roll over throughout the night because my back hurts.
How I'm feeling: Tired! Having sciatic nerve pain quite a bit. Feeling big!
Best moment this week: I started re reading Ina May's Guide to Childbirth. Starting to get my mind trained.
Movement: All over the place. She keeps pushing out really hard with her knee (foot? elbow?) and it HURTS so I have to push her back another way!
Food cravings: Pop, salty snacks, chocolate
Food aversions: None. A lot of times nothing in the house sounds good, especially at lunch time.
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: None. Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? Out/flat
What I miss: Easy movement, sleeping comfortably
What I am looking forward to: Our house being finished, moving 
Milestones: Our house is being painted which feels like a big non-pregnancy related milestone!



No comments: