Monday, January 9, 2017

Baby #4: 32 weeks


How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +21
Maternity clothes? Yes, running out of things that fit
Sleep: Mostly good
How I'm feeling: Great! Just sciatic pain and reflux sometimes. Tired. Definitely feeling big these days.
Best moment this week: Hearing Hazel's healthy heartbeat (alliteration!)
Movement: Crazy ninja baby. She has officially started to hurt me.
Food cravings: Various fast food (ones I've wanted a lot are KFC, Arby's, and Taco Bell), pop, junk food.
Food aversions: None
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: None. Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? Out/flat
What I miss: Easy movement
What I am looking forward to: Our house being finished, moving 
Milestones: Finally getting a bit uncomfortable. 


She was transverse (laying sideways) at my midwife appointment, so I've been doing special exercises to try to get her to turn. It seems to me that she's in a different position every day but it's really hard for me to tell. Please pray she gets (and stays) in a good birth position soon!!


No comments: