Sunday, January 29, 2017

Baby #4: 35 weeks


How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +28
Maternity clothes? Yes, most things are too short
Sleep: Mostly OK, but I had to sleep reclining on the couch last night because of heartburn :(
How I'm feeling: Pretty good! Feeling big!
Best moment this week: Going on a date with my husband
Movement: All the time! Crazy ninja baby! Ouch!
Food cravings: Pop, salty snacks (Crunchy Cheetos?), chocolate
Food aversions: None. A lot of times nothing in the house sounds good, especially at lunch time.
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: None. Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? Out/flat
What I miss: Easy movement, sleeping comfortably, clothes that fit
What I am looking forward to: Our house being finished, moving 
Milestones: 35 weeks down, 35 days to go!





No comments: