Saturday, February 11, 2017

Baby #4: 37 weeks


How far along? 37 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +28 
Maternity clothes? Yes... I've basically worn the same thing all week...
Sleep: Good. Usually up once at night and my back gets sore, but I'm sleeping pretty well. And napping.
How I'm feeling: Good! No major complainants!
Best moment this week: Finding out that Hazel is head down (confirmed via ultrasound)!!
Movement: Lots! 
Food cravings: Pop, salty snacks (Crunchy Cheetos?), chocolate
Food aversions: None. A lot of times nothing in the house sounds good, especially at lunch time.
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: None. Lots of pretty strong Braxton Hicks contractions. My husband is convinced I'll go early.
Belly Button in or out? Out/flat
What I miss: Easy movement, sleeping comfortably, clothes that fit
What I am looking forward to: Our house being finished, moving 
Milestones: Full term!!! Woooo! Now we're low risk and I can deliver at the birth center! My hospital bag is packed...



No comments: