Sunday, February 19, 2017

Baby #4: 38 weeks



How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +28 (I'm shocked I haven't gained in a few weeks!)
Maternity clothes? Duh doy
Sleep: Good. Usually up once at night and my back gets sore, but I'm sleeping pretty well. And napping. 
How I'm feeling: Physically good! Anxious about her position.
Best moment this week: Getting big things done at the house.
Movement: Lots! She needs to get head down and quit summersaulting! She was transverse again this week :( If she's still in a weird position on Tuesday the doctor will attempt an external version. I'm doing lots of "spinning babies" exercises.
Food cravings: Pop, salty snacks (Crunchy Cheetos?), chocolate
Food aversions: None. A lot of times nothing in the house sounds good, especially at lunch time. I haven't had as much of an appetite.
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: None. Lots of pretty strong Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? Flat
What I miss: Easy movement, sleeping comfortably, clothes that fit
What I am looking forward to: Our house being finished, moving. Hopefully Hazel turning and settling head down.
Milestones: Only about two weeks to go!!?!?!




No comments: