Sunday, February 26, 2017

Baby #4: 39 weeks



How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +28 (Still!! I can't believe it!)
Maternity clothes? Um, yes. Very few options left!
Sleep: Good. Usually up once at night and my back gets sore, but I'm sleeping pretty well. And napping. 
How I'm feeling: Pretty good! My back and feet get sore, sometimes I get heartburn, I'm tired... but surprisingly feeling better now than I did a while back.
Best moment this week: Finding out Hazel is finally in a good head down position!! STAY THERE!
Movement: Yep! She's strong! I think she's finally settled down into her position (I hope!)
Food cravings: Pop, salty snacks (Crunchy Cheetos?), chocolate
Food aversions: None. A lot of times nothing in the house sounds good, especially at lunch time. I haven't had as much of an appetite.
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: None. Lots of pretty strong Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? Flat
What I miss: Easy movement, sleeping comfortably, clothes that fit
What I am looking forward to: Finishing this pregnancy, birth, meeting Hazel, moving.

Milestones: Only about a week to go! I can't believe we're at the end!


No comments: