Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pooper Scooper

My first few days at my new job (see title) have gone well. I had the kids with no other grown-ups around for a few hours and did just fine, thank you very much :) It's going to take me a good long while to figure out how to balance my attention between the two little ones... that's a toughie.

It snowed today! Pretty! Hello winter, it's been a while! Please tell ice to stay away.

...and that's pretty much all I have to say. We've just been enjoying some Futurama and Legos. We're so exciting ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pooper Scooping is second only to cleaning up puke on my worst things to do list. That is why I don't like to take care of babies. Well, except my own!

I like the snow/hate the ice as well. Ice belongs in a cold drink, not on roads and trees.

Rachel said...

The baby's a breeze compared to the three year old. Diaper-wise.

becca said...

I'm glad it's going well.

Poop is the reason I refuse to babysit children that aren't school aged.