Friday, May 29, 2009

17 Weeks

How far along? 17 weeks even
Total weight gain/loss:
Zero. Hm.
Maternity clothes? Pants, and some of my shirts are getting awfully snug.
Sleep: Not too bad. I've been really tired though.
Best moment this week: Getting our bedroom painted... not baby related!
Movement:
I really just don't know.
Food cravings:
None?
Food aversions: Mexican food
Gender:
Unknown
Labor Signs:
None
Belly Button in or out? In, but very shallow. Nathan calls it my "outy in progress."
What I miss:
Cold lunchmeat sandwiches. Although I formulated a plan to be able to eat them today!
What I am looking forward to:
Feeling the baby move for sure.
Milestones:
Not being able to hide my belly by the way I dress. Not that I'd want to.

7 comments:

becca said...

Poor Baby is an onion...

I saw a bunch of cute maternity bottom 75% off at Target. They had cute dresses too.

Sadie VK said...

I can't believe you haven't gained any weight yet! Where do you get the pictures of the weekly fruit/veggie? I thought it was from babycenter, but I'm not getting that with my weekly babycenter updates.

Amy V said...

Poor baby indeed... 5 inches?! That's huge.
How did you get lunch meat? I'm so curious now.
You should totally go buy a cute new top to go with those maternity pants :)

Rachel said...

Thanks becca! I'll have to make a trip to Target. Hey, onion is better than prune!

Sadie, I know, I think it's so weird I haven't gained any weight! I got my fruit/veggie pics from The Bump. Click on "how big is baby?" in Tools.

Amy, I figured I can heat up my lunch meat to kill any bacteria, then re-refrigerate it so I can eat it cold! Mwahaha!

becca said...

Wow! Baby bump! Yay!

Amanda said...

awww....look at you! :) you just all the sudden popped out there didn't you! When will you find out? Just here in a couple weeks right? awe... I can't wait to hear what it is! What are some names you like?! I went 2 weeks ago for a "check-up" ultrasound.. at 13 weeks.. and we didn't see a little boy part yet..so!.. thats encouraging!...lol...my boys parts always seem to jump out the screen! lol...we shall see!

Rachel said...

Hey Amanda! I don't know if you're ever going to read this but I'm going to write it anyway ;)

Yeah, I did suddenly pop! I was really surprised the day it happened, and even more surprised that it stayed that way! I got my first comment from a stranger today :)

Aw, I'm jealous of your ultrasound! Got my fingers crossed for a girl for you... haha! Mine should be really soon- we'll schedule it Thursday.

We haven't really nailed down any particular names yet... our list is really vague. Nathan wants to wait to decide until after the ultrasound, so that's what we're doing :)