Friday, June 5, 2009

18 Weeks

Baby is a sweet potato... not a slug...

How far along? 18 weeks even
Total weight gain/loss:
YES! +3 lbs, give or take. Never thought I'd be excited to gain weight.
Maternity clothes? Pants. I'm not sure any of my regular pants fit any more.
Sleep: OK. I'm not allowed to sleep on my back anymore, so sometimes I wake up sore from sleeping on only my sides. I've been tired a lot too.
Best moment this week: Well I THINK I felt the baby kick a couple times
Movement:
I think so. I'm just gonna go ahead and say yes. :P
Food cravings: None
Food aversions: Mexican food
Gender:
Unknown
Labor Signs:
None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss:
Cold roast beef. Drooool...
What I am looking forward to:
Having my ultrasound!
Milestones: Finally gaining weight!

7 comments:

becca said...

That is not a good picture of a sweet potato.

Why can't you sleep on your back?

Yay for feeling the baby kick!

Unknown said...

The baby is growing so fast! Your bump is even more obvious than a week ago. Yes, you look pregnant, not fat!

Rachel said...

I can't sleep on my back because there's a nerve and a blood vessel that get pushed on by the baby/uterus when I lay flat on my back and it could cause problems for me and/or the baby. So none of that!

Amy V said...

Yay baby! I bet you did feel the baby move. What did it feel like? Dawn said Brooklynn felt like butterflies.

Amy V said...

Cute belly! :) I can't wait to see you... July isn't too far off!

Rachel said...

Amy, thanks! Yep, I'll be seeing you soon!

I first started feeling the baby move right at 15 weeks and it was just the slightest little movements... I guess butterflies might be a good description but it's really hard to describe! Now it feels like someone poking my belly from the inside.

rachel said...

Look at your tummy!! So cute.