Friday, June 5, 2009

18 Weeks

Baby is a sweet potato... not a slug...

How far along? 18 weeks even
Total weight gain/loss:
YES! +3 lbs, give or take. Never thought I'd be excited to gain weight.
Maternity clothes? Pants. I'm not sure any of my regular pants fit any more.
Sleep: OK. I'm not allowed to sleep on my back anymore, so sometimes I wake up sore from sleeping on only my sides. I've been tired a lot too.
Best moment this week: Well I THINK I felt the baby kick a couple times
Movement:
I think so. I'm just gonna go ahead and say yes. :P
Food cravings: None
Food aversions: Mexican food
Gender:
Unknown
Labor Signs:
None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss:
Cold roast beef. Drooool...
What I am looking forward to:
Having my ultrasound!
Milestones: Finally gaining weight!

Post a Comment