Friday, June 12, 2009

19 Weeks


How far along? 19 weeks even
Total weight gain/loss: +3.6 lbs total at my doctor's appointment yesterday

Maternity clothes? Pants.
Sleep: Decent.
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby kick for sure!! ...except when it was kicking my bladder... Also, hearing the heartbeat again, louder and 152bpm.
Movement: YES!

Food cravings: None
Food aversions: Mexican food
Gender: Unknown
Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Nothing! I figured out how to safely eat lunch meat :)
What I am looking forward to: Having my ultrasound ON WEDNESDAY!

Milestones: Feeling baby kick, scheduling my ultrasound (6/17/09!)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

AHHH!!! Wednesday?! Crazy! let me just say....I know 6 pregos right now... (myself included)and ALL are having girls except me and you YET...so....we shall see!.. AND!.. I took this "new" INTELLIGENDER test from Walgreens ... supposed to be 82 percent accurate on the babys sex... and?! mine was a CLEAR boy....ahhhh!!!.. we'll see.. the comments online are actualy more like 50 percent said it was right... so... still holding out hope :) Hope your baby cooperates and opens its legs :)how exciting!!

Unknown said...

Baby is much cuter this week. I love mangos. They are beautiful and sweet. We are anxious to hear about the ultrasound as well. So exciting about the kicking. Just wait till you're about 8 months. Talk about movement!

Amy V said...

YAY Your ultrasound is coming! :)

Did you get my email?