Monday, July 13, 2009

22 Weeks


How far along? 22 weeks even
Total weight gain/loss: According to my scale +9 tonight. According to the doctor Thursday +5.

Maternity clothes? Yep
Sleep: Mostly fine
Best moment this week: Every time somebody gets excited about my belly and my baby is a good moment :) Also hearing his heartbeat (160bpm).
Movement: Yep!

Food cravings: I craved bologna once this week... ugh
Food aversions: Mexican food
Gender: BOY!

Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Kind of even. One part out.
What I miss: Nothing
What I am looking forward to: The next ultrasound
, consistent kicks, getting nursery built
Milestones: ...none?

2 comments:

becca said...

Oh! Look how cute your belly is! So Exciting! I can't wait to see you this weekend! (!!!!!)

Amy V said...

What is that fruit... Mango? Papaya? Anyway, Orion is almost a FOOT LONG!!! :) Talk about a growing boy. And you are so cute, I can't wait to actually see you this weekend. :D TODAY!