Monday, July 20, 2009

23 Weeks


There doesn't seem to be a different fruit comparison for this week. We'll say he's still papaya size. Orion should weigh almost a pound and be around 11 inches long.

How far along?
23 weeks even
Total weight gain/loss: +9ish

Maternity clothes? Yep
Sleep: Mostly fine
Best moment this week: The surprise mini baby shower my friends threw me (image above)!
Movement: More and more!
Food cravings: None
Food aversions: Mexican food
Gender: BOY!

Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? You can see it in this week's picture, so I think we'll say "out"
What I miss: Nothing
What I am looking forward to: The next ultrasound
, getting nursery built
Milestones: Friends feeling him kick, my first baby shower :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

that is so cute you can see the little "outie" with the white background...LOL.. ya still look great!! and I bet the mini baby shower was fun :)

Amy V said...

Yea, you have an outie now :)
It was great seeing you this weekend! :) I hope we don't have to wait too long before we see you again... but I can't wait to meet Orion!

Unknown said...

Haven't told you, I love the name! We've been saying it at our house for the last 15 years...only the "O" is a little longer, and the "rion" goes down...Ohh Ryan...
:)