Monday, July 27, 2009

24 Weeks

Proof that my body still has a head! This is a very slimming shot :P

How far along? 24 weeks even
Total weight gain/loss: +10 pounds!

Maternity clothes? Yep
Sleep: Last night was very bad, but I don't know why. Hips have been sore at night too.
Best moment this week: Waking up with my belly button popped out (it usually pops later in the day)
Movement: I even got to feel Orion kick above my belly button a few times!
Food cravings: If I had to pick something I have consistently wanted this whole pregnancy, it's watermelon.
Food aversions: Mexican food (especially Chipotle)
Gender: BOY!

Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Out for sure
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and belly
What I am looking forward to: The next ultrasound
, getting nursery built
Milestones: Today is Viability Day! If Orion were born today he could survive. I hope we still have a long time to go before he's born, but it's a relief to have gotten this far.


The bump moved up again this week. I didn't notice until I looked at the pictures side by side.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

lol... this was a great post :) The first pic is cute...and yes, you still have a head..:) too funny about the Chipotle! I LOVE beyond LOVE it... but since being prego.. I barf at the sight of the stuff! (I thought it was awesome when they built the new one so close, and I havent eaten it once) That is funny we both cant stand it. I havent felt any kicks above my belly button yet....you really must have moved up then.. :) I got Bens nursery done this weekend.. and its not "pro flyer".. im a dork.. its "in flight".. its the older version of the pro flyer one.. I got it at the 2nd time around store for 60 bucks.. and I love it! I will post pics on facebook soon... see ya Wednesday!

Katie said...

you look great! i do not understand this aversion to mexican food though. one of my good friends just had a baby and all she wanted was mexican food the entire time she was pregnant - since i love mexican food i had no problem always letting her pick the restaurant when we went out to eat :-)

Rachel said...

Amanda, it is so funny that neither of us can stand Chipotle! Katie, as far as I know most pregnant women crave Mexican food- I'm just a freak (but Amanda is too) ;)

I changed my mind about our bedding based on price- haha! I found some super cute bedding at Wal Mart for a THIRD of the price of the other bedding we'd picked out. It's on our registry :)

Amy V said...

You are right, your belly has filled out up :) YAY for viability day! :)

Unknown said...

Very cute photo of you! Love it.