Tuesday, September 8, 2009

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +19ish pounds

Maternity clothes? Yep!
Sleep: Pretty good. I'm getting a bit more sore an uncomfortable in general. At least one potty break per night.
Best moment this week: Feeling him hiccup is always super fun. He was kicking Nathan a ton last night which was really cute.
Movement: More every day. Squirm, baby, squirm!
Food cravings: None I guess. Maybe I won't be getting any weird cravings after all.
Food aversions: Mexican food (especially Chipotle. Cilantro!!! Gag.)
Gender: It's a BOY!
Labor Signs: None- let's keep it that way for a couple more months.
Belly Button in or out? OUT
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and belly, being able to get up easily
What I am looking forward to:
NURSERY, baby showers are coming up! :)
Milestones: 30 weeks... that means only 10 weeks to go! HOLY COW.


I thought it'd be fun to do an "Evolution of The Belly" today. Here's me at about 10 week increments. I wonder what I'll look like if I make it to 40 weeks!!



11 weeks, 20 weeks, 30 weeks

3 comments:

Michelle P said...

I love being able to see your progress on your blog! I'm glad as has gone well so far! You're in the home stretch ;)

Unknown said...

That's cool! What a transition!

rachel said...

I love your updates. I know I don't comment all the time, but I still read all about your adventure. Also, I love the tummy pics!

Cilantro is evil. It makes my fingers burn.