Tuesday, September 15, 2009

31 Weeks

How far along? 31 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +20ish pounds
- Wow!
Maternity clothes? Yep!
Sleep: Not bad
Best moment this week: Figuring out what position he's laying in
Movement: Oh yeah
Food cravings: Candy corn. Although that may just be a "me" thing, not a pregnancy thing.
Food aversions: Mexican food (especially Chipotle. Cilantro!!! Gag.)
Gender: It's a BOY!
Labor Signs: None- let's keep it that way for a couple more months.
Belly Button in or out? OUT
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and belly, being able to get up easily
What I am looking forward to:
NURSERY, baby showers, final ultrasound (on the 21st)
Milestones: Gaining 20 pounds is kind of a milestone. Good thing that's perfectly on track for what I'm supposed to be gaining (and even on the low end or less than "normal"/average).

Post a Comment