Monday, September 21, 2009

32 Weeks

How far along? 32 weeks even
Total weight gain/loss: +22 lbs
(slightly scary number on the scale this week!)
Maternity clothes? Yep... I keep wearing the same things over and over
Sleep: Not bad. On and off not great either.
Best moment this week: Seeing him grab his foot on the ultrasound today, going to Amanda's baby shower and talking about babies for like 2 hours straight.
Movement: Crazy baby!
Food cravings: Nada
Food aversions: Mexican food (especially Chipotle)
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None- let's keep it that way for a couple more months.
Belly Button in or out? OUT
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and belly, not being sore here and there
What I am looking forward to:
NURSERY, baby showers
Milestones: Less than two months to go... aah!


Ultrasound went pretty well today. Orion weighs about 4 lbs, 8 oz which is right on track. The placenta is still technically low-lying (though close to normal), so they're talking about one more ultrasound. Hopefully nothing to worry about.

Sorry about the lack of non-pregnancy-related posts lately! I'll do one this week on our trip to the Creation Museum.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! We must have both posted as soon as we got back from my shower :) I am so glad that you came... and I really AM excited that I have gotten to know you.. when last year I didn't. You are going to be a great mom... thanks for "thinking" about my gift and doing airplanes :) How sweet you remembered!... too cute.. thanks again....

Unknown said...

Wow! Can hardly wait to see you this weekend!

Michelle P said...

So glad you and the little one are still doing well!