Tuesday, September 29, 2009

33 Weeks, and Napoleon Shower!


My mom threw us a baby shower in Napoleon (my home town) on Saturday at the Augusta Rose Bed and Breakfast. It was so elegant and nice and we had a good time spending time with my family. Thank you so much to everyone who came to see and support us!! Here are just a couple pictures :)

The beautiful table settings... we had quiche, peach soup (fancy), scones, bacon, sausage, homemade applesauce... everything was delicious.


We broke the rules and invited Nathan too.


Nathan wanted this "Stud Muffin on Board" sign so he could have it in his car even when Orion wasn't along for the ride ;) We received so many much-needed baby items. Thank you!!


How far along?
33 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +23ish pounds

Maternity clothes? Yep
Sleep: Not bad.
Best moment this week: My baby shower in Napoleon! It was really fun and my family was very generous :) Thank you!
Movement: Oh yeah.
Food cravings: None.
Food aversions: Mexican food (especially Chipotle)
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? OUT
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and belly, not being sore
What I am looking forward to:
Nursery (coming soon!), camping with friends this weekend, last baby shower
Milestones: Less than 50 days to go. That seems like a milestone to me!


7 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi Rachel! Just wanted you to know I was following your blog now. You are SO cute pregnant! I love your belly pics! Amanda has been telling me about them, so I thought I should check it out. Too cute!! Love the belly button!!

Amanda said...

Look at you girl in high heels! You are good! lol.... Rodney made the comment Sunday morning to me.. "you really like those flip flops don't you..."... (because I had on the same black ones I wear aaaall the time) and I just said..."hey!.. you be pregnant and I'll see what YOU wear on your feet!"....lol.. but you did good! 33 weeks sounds so far along! I love the pics from the shower....looks like it was alot of fun....see ya tomorrow!

Rachel said...

Aw, thanks Melanie!! :)

Haha Amanda, I only brave heels like once a week, and always have sore feet after :P I know, I can't believe I'm at 33 weeks already! AAH!

rachel said...

I love your shoes!! And your adorable, but you knew that already.

Sadie VK said...

Haha - I was going to comment about the shoes, too. I'm impressed! You look so stinkin' adorable!

Unknown said...

Holy belly!!! Lookin great and can't wait!

Amy V said...

You are so cute! :) The shower looks fun and fancy! I'm glad you got so much good stuff and I'm excited to hear about the nursery as you are to get it bulit I'm sure :D