Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Maternity Photo Shoot


We took a mini-vacation to Spring Arbor, Michigan this weekend to visit our university and see friends. On Sunday we met with photographer Michael J. Metts, whom we went to school with, for a maternity photo shoot. This was his first experience doing maternity photos, but he did a great job and was fun to work with. These are some of my favorite shots; to see the rest visit the gallery (click to make images larger). I'll post about the rest of our trip shortly.




6 comments:

Amanda said...

awwww... how sweet are those :) Again, you are just ALL baby! your weight will come off fast I bet... are you excited for your shower Friday!? I am :) I love parties :) See you Friday! Be ready to open a ton of stuff!!!

Katie said...

love these!! you are all baby :-) you got a bunch of great photos, it must have been hard to pick your favorites

Melanie said...

Great Pics!!! You look great!!! I wish I would have taken more pregnancy pictures :( You are really getting close now...enjoy these last few weeks!

Amy V said...

beautiful and cute cute cute :)
I think my favorite is the one where Nathan is eating your head. :D Frame it.

Unknown said...

He got some really great shots. I especially like the one of you by the tree. I agree with Amy. The one where Nathan is eating your head is really fun!

Dee said...

Awesome pics!