Wednesday, October 7, 2009

34 Weeks


Honeydew baby :)

How far along? 34 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: +25 pounds!

Maternity clothes? Yep... and some of my shirts are getting awfully short.
Sleep: Not bad.
Best moment this week: Having maternity photos taken and spending time with friends
Movement: Yep!
Food cravings: None.
Food aversions: Mexican food (especially Chipotle)
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? OUT
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and belly, not being sore/having heartburn, being able to wear whatever I want out of my closet
What I am looking forward to:
Nursery (being built Saturday!!), church baby shower Friday!
Milestones: Taking our last vacation without a little one, gaining 25 pounds

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm really excited to see the nursery and am looking forward to hearing what gifts you receive at your church shower.

Amy V said...

YAY Nursery! :D
It could be good that you haven't had cravings... I've read that means you are eating a well balanced diet! :)