Monday, October 26, 2009

37 Weeks


Orion is the size of a watermelon. Oh. Maybe that's why it looks like I swallowed one...

How far along? 37 weeks even
Total weight gain/loss: +29 lbs. Eep! Almost to 30!

Maternity clothes? Running out of maternity shirts that fit. Sigh.
Sleep: So-so. Nathan has been sick with a cough so I thought that was keeping me up, but he slept great last night and I didn't so I don't know what's up.
Best moment this week: Getting the hospital bag packed and ready to go. Also, people (at stores and such) have been super nice to me this week :)
Movement: He's still in there alright. Sometimes his low punches seriously hurt!
Food cravings: None.
Food aversions: Mexican food (especially Chipotle)
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None (They did an exam Thursday. No progress so far.)
Belly Button in or out? Out/stretched into oblivion
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and belly (and rolling over without a ridiculous amount of exertion), not being sore, having clothes that fit, my wedding rings
What I am looking forward to:
Having an outside baby, nursery getting finished (yes, still wall-less.....)
Milestones: FULL TERM. Holy cow. I can't believe it.
Also, my feet puffed up so much during church that I had to walk home barefoot. Joy.

**EDIT** After having trouble figuring out what to do about Orion's health care, I finally got it sorted out! Turns out my doctor can be his doctor too! All the financial quirks will even work out. And I don't even need to do any paperwork to sign him up- just call from the hospital after he's born. I feel very relieved :)

I can't believe how much I've grown in the past couple weeks! Pretty crazy.
Post a Comment