Thursday, October 29, 2009

Progress!

This is what my nursery wall looked like when I left this morning...

And this is what it looks like now!

It's practically a real wall! I guess they need to do another layer of "mud," hang the door, finish the wiring, and hopefully put some kind of trim on, then we can get to painting! I think Monday was mentioned, so I don't know if that's the day it'll be finished or the next day they'll work on it. Whatever- I'm just really happy so see some major progress.

Nathan went to the doctor today after more than a week of coughing his lungs out, and was diagnosed with bronchitis. Hopefully the drugs they prescribed for him clear it up soon... he's very tired of feeling miserable.

I got to have a massage today (free with the classes we took at the hospital)! It was fabulous. I was so relaxed at the end that I felt like I was sleepwalking for the next hour. That was my first real massage... and now I want another.

Also had a doctor's appointment today. They didn't do an exam so I don't have any news there, but they did get the results from my Group B Strep test- negative! That's a good thing. Blood pressure and all that looked good, and my fundal height is still measuring exactly on track.

I'm looking forward to a big Babies R Us shopping trip within the next couple days- I've got a bunch of coupons to use for the rest of the things we need! Thank goodness for gift cards. Should be fun :)

I hope everyone is having a great week! Try to stay healthy!
Post a Comment