Friday, October 30, 2009

Calling all shoppers!


Today only, Payless is having a 50% off sale. Text oprahshow to 242424 to get a code for 50% off your whole purchase, up to 15 items. There's also a printable coupon online. I needed new comfortable shoes for my new-found monster pregnancy feet and didn't want to spend a ton of money (because hopefully my feet won't stay this size!!), and with this deal I got a pair of shoes and a pair of boots for $18 total. Apparently there was also a separate sale on the boots and I ended up saving $27 from the normal price. Thought I'd share :)

Oh, I should also mention that I had my big Babies R Us shopping spree today! I was able to get everything I still needed off our registry and have $30 to spare on a gift card. AWESOME. I feel very thrifty too- not only did I use my 10% off registry completion coupon, but I had three 15% off coupons for the three most expensive items, and a $5 off coupon for my total. I think I saved 30-some dollars just from using coupons! Score! Next week BRU is running a "buy two Halo sleep sacks and get $10 off" sale, which is a GREAT deal, so I'll probably use the rest of the gift card money on those since I love them (used them when I nannied). Yay for deal hunting! And for gift cards :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute boots! You are my shopper! I am so proud. *dabbing away tears*