Tuesday, November 10, 2009

39 Weeks and Nursery Updates

How far along? 39 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: +30 pounds. No weight gain this week?! That's miraculous.

Maternity clothes? Of course. And I definitely wore sweats to church Sunday night ;)
Sleep: Pretty good. Pretty much stay on my left side all night... I think it's just too hard to roll over and that's the most comfortable position.
Best moment this week: Getting the nursery done!
Movement: Yep.
Food cravings: Powdered donuts on Sunday. And I pretty much just want to eat chocolate all the time.
Food aversions: Chipotle
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? Stretched into oblivion
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly, being comfortable, having clothes that fit, my wedding rings
What I am looking forward to:
Having my baby
Milestones: The countdown is in the single digits! Just waiting now...

I think he's done cookin' ...don't you agree??

We finished up a couple more things in the nursery. Got the maternity pictures hung above the bookshelf. The black and white prints look really nice with the wall color, and the frames I got match the furniture.


The mobile came yesterday! I set it up and it's super cute. It matches the bedding. It has a music box in it and spins. I like it :)



Isn't it cute? The nursery feels complete now. Ya know... except the door... ;) Come on, baby!
Post a Comment