Saturday, January 23, 2010

Threes

I just finished week three of Couch-to-5K! Day three was a LOT easier than day two, which was awesome and encouraging. That's definitely not to say it was easy... it was still very challenging and hurt here and there. I just didn't feel like I was going to die ;)

I've eaten out 3 times this week with family, so I don't have high hopes for Wednesday's weigh in... haha! Oh well. I feel like as long as I'm consistent with the exercise I'm headed in the right direction.

Orion slept really poorly last night and wanted to eat every hour after 4 a.m., so I'm reeeeally hoping tonight is better!! I'm a bit concerned that I'm not making enough milk for him, and we've been supplementing with formula the last couple days when he's really fussy. I hope he's just having a growth spurt or something.

Nathan has some awesome news, but I'll get him to post about that himself ;)

TTFN!

2 comments:

Dee said...

Hang in there nursing. I'm sure it's just a little growth spurt. The more he nurses the more milk you will make. It just takes a bit to catch up to him. God made you, and he knew what he was doing. It'll get better really. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks to Dee for stating it so well! Babies are so puzzling sometimes!