Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Well, darn

I didn't finish my running last night. I ran 3 minutes, then 5 minutes, and I was supposed to do it again but I only made it about a minute into the second set then had to stop and stretch because it hurt so bad, and then it took all I had left in me to run another minute. I'm really bummed that I didn't make it. I am proud of running that first 5 minutes though- that's about half a mile! I'm just going to repeat that schedule until I can do it three days in a row.

Orion's been uber grumpy for the last three days in the early afternoon. Pretty much inconsolable. Today we decided that he must have gas- you can feel it in his tummy. I gave him medicine and a couple massages and finally got him to sleep after an hour and a half struggle. I'm wondering if the formula is bothering his tummy. Maybe we'll see if we can go without for a while. A grumpy baby is no fun at all.

We're celebrating Nathan's birthday with his family today because his parents are leaving for a cruise on Thursday (his birthday is Friday). I made him a jello cake. The game he wanted, Mass Effect 2, came today and he was so excited. That's what he's doing right now... and for the next few days ;)

Looks like little mister is waking up, so I'd better go!
Post a Comment