Friday, February 5, 2010

Because my dad said we needed to post more pictures of Orion


The last few days Orion has gotten much happier and VERY vocal. He's always singing. It's ridiculously cute. He's suddenly become much more fun. This is him riding up to my parents house today (we surprised my mom for her birthday).

He's finally starting to fill out a little bit. He's still not a chubby baby, but he's got a nice belly going and has a little more fluff in his thighs. His face is a little more filled out too. I weighed him today (just by holding him on the scale with me) and he weighed about 10.2 lbs. Yay!

Stay safe on those snowy snowy roads! Happy birthday, Mom! We love you :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Rachel! Keep those photos coming!
dad

Unknown said...

Can he get any cuter?!?